Covid on its way back

General Udon Thani topics only!
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Covid on its way back

Post by Doodoo » December 5, 2023, 6:13 am

The Department of Disease Control in Thailand (DDC) reported a sudden surge in weekly Covid-19 cases with over 500 new patients and three fatalities. The DDC revealed 88 cases of pneumonia among Covid patients. The report, which covers the period from November 26 to December 2, confirms an average of 76 hospital admissions and one death per day.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 19, 2023, 9:03 am

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » December 21, 2023, 6:53 am

Doodoo wrote:
December 5, 2023, 6:13 am
The Department of Disease Control in Thailand (DDC) reported a sudden surge in weekly Covid-19 cases with over 500 new patients and three fatalities. The DDC revealed 88 cases of pneumonia among Covid patients. The report, which covers the period from November 26 to December 2, confirms an average of 76 hospital admissions and one death per day.
I wonder why they were admitted primarily. Did the patients contract pneumonia & then it was discovered they tested positive for Covid....?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 28, 2023, 6:03 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/other/ ... fe81&ei=47

Global COVID-19 cases surge 52% in a month: WHO

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 3, 2024, 10:46 am

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 22, 2024, 9:13 am

COVID-19 surges during Songkran festival

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325556-covi ... -festival/

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Post by Airportwo » April 25, 2024, 11:33 am

Good Lord above! are folks here living in a bubble - sorry the covid BS bubble burst long ago, it was the flu, your governments conspired to kill you, the PCR test was total bollocks and has now been deemed useless, masks were a control and have been deemed useless, broaden your reading to facts, not the fear spread in your MSM! Sure its going to be tough admitting you were conned but time to let it go and start researching facts, the n detox that crap you will have allowed them to inject into your body, you have a brilliant immune system, stop falling for the crap you are fed, the facts are out there, don't be scared to look for them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 26, 2024, 1:00 am

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2024, 1:10 am

Airport, I think most of us do live in a bubble, including you. You make your conclusions based on the info in your bubble. I would suggest a very small bubble holding conspiracy theorists, anti government, anti Vax anti almost anything in the broader community who say, misinterpret and outright lie about things they oppose. The truth as you see it, comes from your own quite small bubble.

My bubble is huge, it is full of experts, scientists, mainstream peer reviewed folk who are lhighly redpected by their peers.

What you say about masks and vaccines is ridiculous. There is no world order, 2 years out from the pandemic, not one government has subjugated its populace, Gates, Soros and Fauci have not emerged as dictatorial overlords of the world.

My bubble has fact checkers, yours has none.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2024, 1:29 am

Dm, did this interviewee then explain that Sweden's death rate from Covid went through the roof compared to neighbouring countries? Did he then explain that attitudes in Sweden changed and citizens voluntarilly self restricted, 80% did this as the government did not respond, the elderly took a massive hit.

A post covid review fount the government should have acted, it failure to do was wrong.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 26, 2024, 6:25 am

Airportwo wrote:
April 25, 2024, 11:33 am
Good Lord above! are folks here living in a bubble - sorry the covid BS bubble burst long ago, it was the flu, your governments conspired to kill you, the PCR test was total bollocks and has now been deemed useless, masks were a control and have been deemed useless, broaden your reading to facts, not the fear spread in your MSM! Sure its going to be tough admitting you were conned but time to let it go and start researching facts, the n detox that crap you will have allowed them to inject into your body, you have a brilliant immune system, stop falling for the crap you are fed, the facts are out there, don't be scared to look for them.
Well said and facts are out there to support your claims but others just read and absorb what suits them. Covid was just an overrated flu.
The draconian govt controls during the covid 19 were just wrong on any level.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 26, 2024, 6:50 am

Covid=Flu Ok but I dont have the technicians, nor money, nor research facilities to say its this or that
People around the world reacted and saved many lives We are past it now so move on

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2024, 12:06 pm

Barney wrote:
April 26, 2024, 6:25 am
Airportwo wrote:
April 25, 2024, 11:33 am
Well said and facts are out there to support your claims but others just read and absorb what suits them. Covid was just an overrated flu.
The draconian govt controls during the covid 19 were just wrong on any level.
First full year of covid pandemic 2021.

Flu, worldwide deaths around 4000
Covid worldwide deaths, around 4,000,000

The thing in incommon is they are both viruses, but they are entirely different viruses.

I agree some government responses were draconian, but in general rules regarding masks, social distancing and vaccinations is regarded by epidemiologists having saved millions of lives. These people are experts in their field

Number of lives saved by those that railed against sensible measures, almost universally big mouths with no professional qualifications, zero.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 26, 2024, 3:54 pm

Barney wrote:

Well said and facts are out there to support your claims but others just read and absorb what suits them.
Doesn't exactly the same apply to the viewpoint that you, and other COVID contrarians, subscribe to?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2024, 4:22 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 26, 2024, 3:54 pm
Barney wrote:

Well said and facts are out there to support your claims but others just read and absorb what suits them.
Doesn't exactly the same apply to the viewpoint that you, and other COVID contrarians, subscribe to?
I am up for the challenge Barney. Pick a subject, vaccines, masks, social distancing. Up to you. You post the contrarian viewpoint dismissing expert opinion and I will respond. I am confident that not one single contrarin opinion will stand up to scrutiny and most are laced with misinformation.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 26, 2024, 5:07 pm

Wow Australia own dynamic duo are finally back together tag teaming each other for responses.

As already said, move on, nothing to see here, covid has long gone.
No need to go over the BS of the last 5 years again.
But if you want to waste your time, go ahead and stare at your screen tapping away.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2024, 5:10 pm

Barney wrote:
April 26, 2024, 5:07 pm
Wow Australia own dynamic duo are finally back together tag teaming each other for responses.

As already said, move on, nothing to see here, covid has long gone.
No need to go over the BS of the last 5 years again.
But if you want to waste your time, go ahead and stare at your screen tapping away.
Smart move Barney, never get into a debate where you have zero chance of presenting a supportable opinion. As for tag teaming, didn't you do this on this very thread?

I am confident that not one single contrarin opinion will stand up to scrutiny and most are laced with misinformation.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”