Grass seed

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Photoman
udonmap.com

Grass seed

Post by Photoman » April 25, 2024, 2:29 am

Hi
Does anyone know where I can purchase Grass seed around Udon , not the course animal feed type .

Thanks

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Grass seed

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2024, 5:49 am

I made similar enquiries about 4 years back and finally got onto a UK born professor at Kohn Kahn university. They sell grass seed.

For domestic lawns he said dont even try it, issan soils are tough, lay sods instead of trying grass seeds.

For farm pastures mix Indian hemp seeds with some tougher grass varieties like Russi.

I cant remember his name, but by digging around, I am sure you can track down.

I finished buying sods for a couch like varity for domestic lawn and had great success.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » April 27, 2024, 12:00 pm

Golf Courses use lots of Grass Seed, maybe have a word with one of their Groundsmen. You mabe lucky and aquire a sample or two, nod, nod, wink, wink.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Photoman
udonmap.com

Post by Photoman » April 27, 2024, 8:54 pm

Thank you Whistler and BillaRickaDickay

I will try both sources , I am currently in the UK so was thinking of sending some over .

Thanks again for getting back to me .

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 29, 2024, 12:38 am

UK lawn grass seed mixes will almost certainly fail in the Isaan climate, waste of time.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”